Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: I love the 90's : Part Deux

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I love the 90's : Part Deux

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I'm addicted to these vh1 shows, but have you guys seen "I love 92"...

    [/ QUOTE ]
    don't get me wrong, I do like some of these shows. I just hate it when they go into NEGATIVE MODE
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I love the 90's : Part Deux

    OH man I love those shows, I have heard of a lot of the comedians on there, Hal Sparks cracks me up (Michael Ian Black not so much) and Loni Love I love her too. Hal Sparks did this skit where he was talking like Carl from Slingblade and Forrest Gump totally hilarious.....I just love them all!!
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I love the 90's : Part Deux

    Hair metal sucks anyways, no one cares about the crap you guys used to lisen to.

    VH1 isnt a music channel anymore, just accept it.
    That is what a radio is for.

    I, for one, enjoy the shows on VH1.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I love the 90's : Part Deux

    OMG!!!!!

    I still have all my hair metal stuff.....I have the pics with the big hair and all that stuff....someone cares about what was listened to cause some of the shows talk about it....
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I love the 90's : Part Deux

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    VH1 isnt a music channel anymore, just accept it

    [/ QUOTE ]
    VH1 is more music channel than Mtv.
    Mtv is like if ESPN started showing nothing but drama shows but still used the ESPN monikar.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I love the 90's : Part Deux

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Hair metal sucks anyways, no one cares about the crap you guys used to lisen to.



    [/ QUOTE ]
    funny how it still sells. the new Def Leppard Greatest Hits package sold over 64,000 copies it's first week. Not too bad for a greatest hits cd
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I love the 90's : Part Deux

    HIlary Duff sells, does that make it good??
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •